The Private Blue Mountains Day Trip Overview
Departure Time: 7:30 am — Return Time: 5:00 pm
The landscapes of Australia’s famous Blue Mountains are Jaw Dropping and rugged, on this full-day full day adventure tour you will enjoy magnificent views of natural wonders like the Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls and Katoomba Falls or just simply walk and take on this World Heritage Listed Wonder. After lunch in Katoomba (at your own expense), we then, take a drive further up the mountains to Blackheath to enjoy the views from Govetts leap.
We offer a day never to forget away from the hustle and bustle of home.
Our tours are family friendly offering alternatives to those that are not keen in walking.
We can customise your itinerary to suit your preferences.
After being picked up from your Sydney, head off towards Katoomba generally along the route the early explorers forged through the mountains. Your first stop is Wentworth Falls for morning tea, biscuits and tea or coffee are included.
From there, we take a walk down to the falls. This walk is considered light and those with a general fitness level can achieve, please note that there are many steps along the way. For those who choose not to take this walk there are still many other lookouts available for you to visit.
Once back on the road, we head towards Leura and the world famous Sublime Point lookout for a great view down the Jamison Valley and your first glance of the Three Sisters.
Next, is Katoomba and Echo Point and the world famous Three Sisters via the Leura Cascades. Once we finish here, we head towards our next stop which is the Scenic World https://www.scenicworld.com.au) where (for an extra cost) you can take a ride across the valley on the Sky View cable car or drop down into the valley by riding the steepest passenger railway in the world.
Lunch from your choice of one of Katoomba’s or Leura’s many cafe’s and restaurants (at your own expense) before heading to Anvil rock lookout.
We now start heading back home but not before driving into Wentworth Falls. From here we head back to Sydney.
Additional information about the Private Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Bottled water
- Driver/guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Scenic World, varying cost dependant of choice of rides
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 passengers and maximum of 4 passengers per booking is required (no children under 7 years are allowed)
- Not recommended for passengers with back problems
- Not recommended for passengers with heart complaints or serious medical conditions
- A substantial amount of walking is involved
- We do not recommended this tour for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not suitable for waking frames or wheelchair
- We operate in all weather conditions, please ensure that you dress appropriately and bring wet and cold weather clothing
- We operate our tours in a Lexus All Wheel Drive SUV best suitable for 4 passengers in total including the driver, however can accommodate 5 passengers in total including the driver.
Tour operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included in your Confirmation Voucher.
Tour Vehicle information
We currently operate a Lexus NX Sports Luxury All Wheel Drive SUV, which is a luxury compact crossover that seats a maximum of 5 passengers including the driver.
If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 10 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel with less than 6 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 % cancellation fee.
Is at approx. 7:30am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time; you must contact the operator to verify your exact pickup time and location.
Duration is 10 hours (approx.).
Return to original departure point is at approximately 5pm.