Destinations: Blue Mountains and Wildlife Private Experience
Some of the places we will visit on this tour are: Featherdale Wildlife Park, Leura and the world famous Sublime Point, Katoomba and Echo Point, the world famous Three Sisters and Scenic World.
Blue Mountains and Wildlife Private Experience Inclusions
- 10 hour Tour (drive and walk) led by an experienced guide
- Running informative commentary throughout the tour in either English or Spanish
- Morning and afternoon tea
- 1 hour lunch that includes beer, glass of wine or soft drink. Meals for vegetarians or gluten free can be catered for
- Fully climate controlled high visibility and privacy glass luxury SUV
- Free Wi-Fi and water onboard.
- All entry fees are included
- Pick up and return to your CBD hotel
The Blue Mountains and Wildlife Private Experience Itinerary
Departure Time: 7:30 am — Return Time: 6:00 pm
After being picked up from your Sydney hotel, we head off west generally following the route the early explorers carved through the mountains.
Our first stop is at Featherdale Wildlife Park that provides a home to over 1,700 Australian native animals from more than 250 different species and serves as Australia’s largest native collection. Focusing solely on native animals, here you will find the largest collection of koalas in New South Wales, open enclosures filled with kangaroos and wallabies, as well as lots of Australian animals, such as dingos, echidnas, wombats, bilbies, Tasmanian devils, reptiles and a stunning collection of birds from Australia and around the world.
You will also get the chance to encounter some more unexpected highlights such as Bettongs, Little Penguins, Wombats, a 4.5-metre Saltwater Crocodile and 30 species of endangered or vulnerable animals including Bilbys.
Once back on the road, we head towards Leura and the world famous Sublime Point lookout for a great view down the Jamison Valley and your first glance of the Three Sisters.
Next, is Katoomba and Echo Point and the world famous Three Sisters. Once we finish here, we head towards our next stop which is the Scenic World where you can take a ride across the valley on the Sky View cable car or drop down into the valley by riding the steepest passenger railway in the world.
We now start heading back home reaching your hotel at around 6pm.
Additional Information about the Blue Mountains and Wildlife Private Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Is 7:30am
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time; you must contact the operator to verify your exact pickup time and location.
- Each Day Duration 10 hours (approx.)
- Tours start at 7.30am and run everyday regardless of weather conditions
- A minimum of 2 is required and a maximum of 6 passengers can travel per tour
- Booking deadline is 24 hours prior to the commencement of the tour.
- We operate in all weather conditions.
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen and don’t forget your camera.
- During rainy days we will provide umbrellas.
*This Tour involves a substantial amount of walking it is not recommended for passengers with back problems, heart complaints, walking disabilities, wheelchair or any other serious medical condition