Destinations: Sydney Ultimate Private Tour
Some of the places we will visit on this tour are: Sydney Harbour Bridge, The Rocks, The Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Mrs Macquarie’s Point, St Mary’s Cathedral, Elizabeth Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay, Rose Bay, Point Piper, Vaucluse, Watson’s Bay, Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach, Bronte Beach, Blues Point, Mosman area, The Spit, Manly and North Head. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Sydney Ultimate Private Tour Inclusions
- 10 hour Tour (drive and walk) led by an experienced guide
- Running informative commentary throughout the tour in either English or Spanish
- Morning and afternoon tea
- 1 hour lunch that includes beer, glass of wine or soft drink. Meals for vegetarians
or gluten free can be catered for
- Fully climate controlled high visibility and privacy glass luxury SUV
- Free Wi-Fi and water onboard.
- Pick up and return to your CBD hotel
The Sydney Ultimate Private Tour Itinerary
Departure Time: 7:30 am — Return Time: 6:00 pm
As Sydney is a busy and fluid city not all tours start and finish at the same location, our driver will endeavour to stick to the itinerary as best as possible, however traffic conditions may affect the itinerary.
All tours start around The Rocks area and we always stop under the Harbour Bridge offering the most breathtaking views of the Opera House, once we get going we head off towards the Botanical Gardens and The Library, Mint House, Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney’s first hospital and St Mary’s Cathedral.
As we head East, we will pass Woolloomooloo home to Garden Island, Sydney’s premium Naval Base site, then on to Double Bay, Point Piper, Rose Bay, Vaucluse and Watson’s Bay where fabulous views of the Harbour Bridge and the CBD can be enjoyed, then south towards La Perouse and we then head north crossing the harbour over the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge.
We soon start our trip towards Bondi but not before enjoying the incredible vistas from South Head of the North Head and cliffs facing the Pacific Ocean, and who knows, at the right time of the year you may get to see some whales!
Bondi is our next destination and just before we get there a quick stop at Diamond Bay for photos and a leg-stretching walk.
Bondi Beach is Australia’s best known beach and every tourist needs to visit it and photograph it no matter what time of the year you are there, the northern side of the beach at Ben Buckler Point homes the 235-tonne, car-sized rock that was thrown out of the sea during a storm in 1912.
Having had a short break for some lunch we head south to La Perouse via Tamarama, Bronte, Coogee and Maroubra beaches before heading north via the Sydney Harbour Bridge, we visit Blues Point at the very tip you’ll be able to enjoy more great views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Luna Park. Further north we drop in to Mosman home to our Zoo and Bradleys Head, a location very popular for wedding photographs due to the amazing views, from here we go to Manly via The Spit, then onto North Head to see Watson’s Bay and the South head from the north side, North Head is home to the “Old Quarantine Station”, from North Head park and the 100 meters high cliffs is where you will see even more breathtaking views of the Sydney Harbour.
From here we head back to your hotel.
Additional Information about the Sydney Ultimate Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Is 7:30am
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time; you must contact the operator to verify your exact pickup time and location.
- Duration 10 hours (approx.)
- Tours start at 7.30am and run everyday regardless of weather conditions
- A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 passengers are required,
- booking deadline is 24 hours prior to the commencement of the tour.
- We operate in all weather conditions.
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen and don’t forget your camera.
- During rainy days we will provide umbrellas.